Thursday, November 5, 2009

The joys of owning a house.

Honestly, we might have spent the same amount of money staying at the other place, or at least it seems so. But it all comes down to we are broke. All of the work we have done and such has drained us. Along with taking care of our cars. It’s now down to we have to watch our purchases because we have so many big things we have to pay for in what is going to be our slimmest month so far. Funny how things work out like that. My birthday is this month. I wonder what I’m going to get if anything. Christmas is going to be slim again. I still don’t have a stove or a pantry. Things keep pushing that back. I’m really fucking tired of fast food and microwave meals.

I still yet have found a job. I have to be picky on the pay, because I can’t make under a certain amount or we will suffer. The problem is no one wants to hire me. Why can’t I just find a job where I can work from home? I would do other people’s laundry for money. I just haven’t found anything, and no one is responding to my resumes.

As things go on I honestly am starting to think that I will never get a farm. That it would take us winning a lot of money or someone handing one to us. Our savings is gone with no hope of it coming back in the near future. So much for dreams huh? At this rate I don’t see kids in the future either. Is this how my life is going to be? Bouncing from job that I can get to job that I can get if I can get it and in the mean time living off the scraps the government gives us, making only enough to pay the bills?

It’s hard cleaning up the old place. I miss it and it’s a grim reminder of how close we came to having a farm. I love our new house, I’m just realizing we are going to be here longer than we thought. Sigh. I guess that’s life.

Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin 

No comments:

Post a Comment