Friday, September 4, 2009

Stolen from Brett’s blog.

Ok let me start out saying that I’ve had a glass and a half of Bacardi hurricane so if I don’t make a lot of sense, I’m sorry.

There are friends that have made a difference in my life. I love them all and owe them a lot.

First there is my friend SM. I don’t remember first meeting you because we were still babies. But our summers were spent together and you were my first friend. Though we are polar opposites we get each other. And though we don’t talk much, if you call, I’ll be there.

Then there is my friend LL. I still remember in middle school at lunch when you took a seat next to me and introduced yourself. I remember I was so shocked that someone would approach me. But we soon became fast friends. We went through so much shit together. But we got through it and are still good friends. Much hugs girl.

There is also my friend KM. I don’t remember when I met you. I know it was through LL. I do know you were always a bright bubbly character. Though your thoughts and actions go with the wind I still consider you one of my good friends and that’s just the way you are. You are a free spirit and I don’t think anyone can change that.

Lastly there is Tokyo Cowgirl. I met you though your blog. It is heartfelt and entertaining. I enjoyed reading about your life, and you even reached out to me. Though you have your own crap to go through. You took time to help me out when my grandpa was dying and that means a ton to me. And that’s why I’ll always consider you a good friend.

Much hugs friends! Much hugs. I love you guys, in a not gay way. LOL!

Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment