Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shaken Foundations

Seriously, what in the world is happening?! Of course I saw my sister’s divorce coming and by no means am I dancing about it. But now 2 more couples close to me are calling it quits. Of course they aren’t blood family, but they are like family to me. I can not take sides on this because I love both sides, and I am not going to sway them in any way. It just hurts. It’s like family splitting up and honestly I didn’t see it coming. I thought their problems where just normal couple problems. I didn’t know it was making them suffer.

Honestly it’s shaking my foundations. It seems like all relationships are falling apart around me. Of course my parent’s haven’t broken up, but they are still at each other’s throats and dad doesn’t believe in divorce. Are relationships really so fragile? I don’t know what to think. It scares me. Not that I think Brett and I’s relationship is in trouble. But Brett leaving me for not being happy has always been a fear of mine. It’s just something I don’t understand. In no way do I assume to know the details or the way people feel and I do not mean anything towards anyone, but I just personally wonder how this could happen. How someone could date someone for so long and love them enough to get married, then everything change in such a short time. Again this is not meant to ANYONE, it’s just someone who has dated someone for 5 years and has only been married a year, that is now scared shitless because she is seeing serious relationships crumble around her.

Right now I want to curl up and cry. I feel so sorry for everyone involved in all of this. All I can do is be there for them, though I wish I could do more.

So much shit has been happening. The complications on the house thing has just been fucking ridiculous and I’m short steps from chewing out our mortgage consultant and real-estate agent. We just got a new puppy, who is trying my nerves. He’s a sweet pup but we are off to a rocky start, like I had with the Roar. It will pass, I just have to be calm. I’m trying to get a job, but I’m getting pissed that I can’t find anything that I’ll be happy with. And I wonder why I sleep so much. Hahaha. I really don’t know what to do about everything. I just hate situations where I have to sit back and do nothing, because there is nothing I can do.

Also LL I am getting your e-mails and I appreciate them. I’m sorry I take so long to respond if at all. My brain is all scrambled as you can see. I hope you aren’t taking it personally. Give your short tailed kitteh a hug for me.

Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment