Friday, August 21, 2009

3 hours and $400 later.

So I went to the mandatory thing so I could keep my unemployment. On the way I fought to get cheap gas, a white chocolate mocha, and found out my alternator died. Great start huh.

Well the 3 hours were a waste. The guy didn’t really know a lot and pretty much said that we were at fault for not getting new jobs because our resumes are apparently not good enough. Also they held on to our IDs the whole time so we couldn’t sneak out. Then we were informed we had to come back for another mandatory thing or we loose our unemployment. And we have to use the state’s job search system or we might loose our unemployment. Way to make us feel good.

So after all that, I headed strait to Saturn to see if they could fix my car. Luckily it didn’t take too long, but I was set back just under $400. At least it was nice out. Plus is my car is fix now. Hopefully it will keep that way.

Been watching a lot of Penn and Teller’s Bullshit. I like it. It’s funny. But it does have a tendency to make you feel like a stupid douche for believing some of these things that you get told by the media. But at least we learn the truth in a hilarious way. It’s good that some of these things we already know.

House stuff is going really slow and stressing Brett out. Everything will turn out ok though. I just want it to be over already.

Took my sister to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Everything was great and she really seemed to appreciate it.

Well now to pass out on the couch and hope the cats don’t destroy the place. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment