Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No accomplishments for me today.

Seriously. I slept until about noon and woke up with the same headache that I had yesterday evening. So after a few minutes I ended up going back to bed. Brett wasn’t much better. His poor stomach hates him today, so he is going to bed early today.

I wanted to get to work on the nail holes and cracks on the walls today. Finish cleaning up in the kitchen, clean some in the living room. Get the clean laundry put away and make chili. Instead I spent the day in bed and ate once. I barely eat anymore.

I went out with dad to Loews where I got some supplies, like fire extinguishers. I had to get a new toilet seat for the main bathroom since the other one broke. It took me an hour, a screwdriver, adjustable wrench, and a crowbar to get the old toilet seat off. The new seat went on in less than 5 minutes.

I want to become handier. There are so many thing that need to be done around here, but I’m afraid to start. I’m definitely am going to put a large garden out back next year. I’m also thinking about getting Murry McMurry chicks and splitting them with Nikki this fall, so we will have egg laying chickens next spring. I wasn’t ready for chickens this year, but especially if we are aloud to keep Katelin here.

I really need to talk to Angie. I would honestly work 2 retail jobs to be able to build a barn and a horse business here, where I can buy this place with Brett. I really do love this place and watching the resident bunny and the little chipmunks run around is peaceful.

Man I’m tired. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment