Monday, June 1, 2009

In the night when we don't know if we are living or not.

I'm really starting to love that song from Get Backers.

So yeah. I know I haven't posted in a while. Well it has a little to do with the fact that I got fired. Yep miss thinking that she is important and needed got canned like yesterday's tuna. And how did I handle it? Well after I figured out that the cunt that fired me wasn't joking, I started to cry. I was able to keep myself sort of together until Brett came out. Then I lost it to the point of hyperventalating. I managed to get ahold of myself after a while Brett took me to Ma and Pa's were I drank 2 bottles of wine.

Well I'm not happy, but I'll survive. At least Brett still has his job. The worst part is that our chance of getting house came crashing down. At least we have somewhere to live though.
*sigh* Sorry really not up to blogging. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment