Monday, May 25, 2009

Gather up your tears and throw them back up to the sky.

Well tonight was interesting. I drove by a potential house and I liked it. We should be looking at it this week. I drove up to Ma and Pa's house to wait for Brett after the race. We had awesome steak for dinner. I also drank a bottle of wine and a Miller Light. Which makes me wonder too things, will Tums make things worse and what is considered three sheets to the wind. I went to have dinner with my parent's last night. Dad, can't cook a steak. Good thing Pa can, or we would pat $10 every time we wanted a good steak.

It was just me and the kittles last night which led to me being parinoid for being alone. But I survived. I need to spray for bugs, because the spiders are trying to invade.

Ma and I sat out on the deck with a fire in the chiminiea and I was enjoying nature, good wine, and country music on the radio. It was great. We saw a tree frog on the kitchen window so I had to take a pic. Seen here.

Sorry the pic sucks. I tried to clean it up, but it was at night taken with my cell.

I'm so tired, but I don't want to go to bed just yet.

Also I read a list of the hot or not bikini bods. Apparently I'm a not. They are down right cruel on these. We aren't perfect, get over it. The normal person can't keep a super model figure and to make them feel like they shouldn't even put on a one piece is not fair at all. It really brings down everyones self esteem and pisses me off. Apparently I need to go out and get lipo, before I should be aloud to wear a suit, let alone a bikini. What in the world are things coming too? Gods, the world is so fucked up with concepts of "beauty", that we never see the true beauty, of others. Just pisses me off. Well my eyes are closing without permission, so I better go. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment