Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day of rain and cars.

Yo. I know I've been lacking on my blogging but sims 2 and online anime has hooked me. I will try to keep up with it.

Ok now that my meds are where they should I've noticed a few things. I'll get shaky if I don't take my day meds. And my balance on stairs will never be the same again. I think I'll survive as long as I have something to hold onto.

I went out to the track with Brett today. Numnuts that was supposed to go with us, blew Brett off again. Only for Brett to get a text message from him at 7:30 with a lame excuse. Brett didn't want to go after that, but I convinced him to go. We walked around in the rain I got a Hideki Mutoh shirt from the Danica Patrick merchandise booth. Oh it said Andretti Green on the trailer but 99% of the merchandise on it was Danica related. WTF!? I haven't seen such over publication of a person with no talent since William Hung.

Well we walked and walked, and walked in the rain. I drank a Mike's Hard Lemonade and we walked some more. We finally got to the bleachers in the middle of turn one. My ass is still wet from the failed attempt to use a plastic bag as a barrier against the wet seat. We watched as they dried the track I snuggled with Brett a bit. We watched Milky Donuts white wall a tire between turns one and two. It was decent considering the majority of the drivers were scared of the track. I had fun and a corn dog. My back was killing me as we headed to the car, so Brett drove home and we decided to not go by my parent's house.

I missed the Preakness Stakes, forgot to record it. I watched the race replay online. All I can say is Holly Crap! Not only did the filly Rachael Alexander beat all the other horses, she creamed them. She was in the lead the whole race, then at the end sped up to leave them all in the dust. That filly has talent.

I went out and picked up sticks in the rain for nothing yesterday. Mr. Asshat didn't come and mow today. He actually did something smart by realizing it is just too wet to mow. Brett and I are going to drive by a house in Danville on the way to Ma and Pa's house. I'm looking forward to a semi lazy day and so is my back. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment