Sunday, May 17, 2009

A sunday drive.

We drove by the house in Danville. It's really out there. Goodness. It's only about a mile away from SM and JM. On the way to Ma and Pa's we took back roads. It was nice I saw some countryside and cows. Some baby cows. I realized I got sunburned yesterday. Not fun. But it was a nice sunday drive and I enjoyed it.

I ended up taking a sort nap at the house. We had pizza for lunch and tacos for dinner. Yum!

I've started watching the second series of Full Metal Panic. Really, Souske and Chidori really need to just do each other and get it over with. I do like the show though. I want a big paper fan.

Three day weekend next weekend. Yay! Can't wait. Really can't wait. I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I guess I have a case of the Sunday blues. Life goes on. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment