Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shopping's a headache.

Well not always, but I got a headache after coming back from grocery shopping. Oy, my poor head. Well it has been the biggest thing I've done since I got sick, so I shouldn't be surprised.

I did keep it under budget and I should I have enough to last till next pay period. I went to Marsh. They have worse prices than Target, but I managed to get out for less than normal. Still trying to figure that out. I'll go back to Target next time, but I enjoyed how quiet Marsh was today. I really wasn't in the mood for dealing with a lot of people.

Mom went up to grandma's for the night. I found that out when I got home. Good thing I didn't decide to stop by to wish her a happy mother's day. I'll just call her later.

My cats are chair cats. They are either on a chair or a couch when they are aloud to roam the house. Shank likes Brett's video game chair. Rory steals the Steiner Recliner when Brett isn't in it. She also sleeps on the slide rocking chair. They are silly kittehs.

My Brett Brett is back and all is right with the world. He got a new video game, so all is right in his world. He is tormenting Rory again, so everything is crazy in her world. Shank could care less as long as he is fed.

Well I need to get back to virtual house hunting. Still need to find a place.

Brett just took back the remote, so my weekend of controlling the big TV is over. Now it's back to racing and House.

Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment