Thursday, May 21, 2009

Don't worry, the company isn't closing.

Though we canned your boss.

I'm not kidding there. My boss was fired. I really don't know what to think of it to tell you the truth. But it came as a huge shock to everyone. He's already been replaced. Sod is a good person and Brett said she is good to work under, so I'm kind of looking forward to it.

Things have been kind of up in there air the last couple of days. They didn't have any work for us so we were to go home early and we were not to come in yesterday. They even told me, the friendly neighborhood receptionist that has to come to work when everyone else gets the day off, had to stay home. I have to admit I was worried. But they said work is coming in again, they just had to change around some stuff. So that's good.

I was going to download some new anime songs for my iPod, but I got caught up watching the last of the second leg of Full Metal Panic. I love that anime. I really do. I wish I could make Souske and Chidori Sims. But I don't think the sims programing can handle making someone so rigid awkward as Souske. LOL!

Went to see the Wolverine movie. It was awesome. Brett won me a Kakashi-sensei from the crane game. It made me so happy. Yes my husband winning a small plush toy out of a arcade game makes me happy. When we were dating he would win me stuff out of it every time we went to a movie. It just reminded me that in all this chaos that we are going through. Some things are still the same. ^_^

Well the kittehs are m'owing for their dinner, so I better feed them and skitter off to bed. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment