Sunday, May 3, 2009

Words from Tsubaki.

So, I you know how I was bragging about how well my laptop was running after all these years? Well I shouldn't have opened my big mouth, because my dell decided that it couldn't run the Internet anymore. Sucks huh. That's Murphy's law for you. Well I promptly got on the phone to Staples and asked if they had the same laptop I got for Brett. They didn't but they had a HP that was similar and was cheaper. Sold! I drove down there, bought it and was back to watch the Kentucky Derby pre-race. BTW when a long shot like Mine that Bird won the race, it just further proved that you shouldn't bet on the big races.

So now I have a swank new lappy that I named Tsubaki, which after watching the latest episodes of Naruto Shippuden, mean Camellia Flower. I like the word that and Tsubasa, which means wings. But back to the subject. I love Tsubaki, she runs so well and her wireless card rocks! Don't worry, my dell still has a purpose, we are going to turn her into a library computer to store things. Waste not and all of that.

My poor Brett is in a lot of pain right now. We are going to an orthopedist Tuesday, but I still wish there was something I could do for him. If they can't fix what's wrong, I'm going to change the way I look for a house. I'm going to have to find a place where it's easy for him to get around with a cane, so no stairs.

A place where I can handle most of the work myself, since he is limited on what he can do. I'm sure I can find a place, but I would prefer to have him better and not in pain anymore.

I found a website called Sailor Moon Abridged. It's hilarious. They took the Sailor Moon episodes and dubbed there own words over it. Everyone needs to check it out.

I watched a show on hulu for the first time. The quality was amazing. Yes the buffering was annoying, but it's nice to go full screen with something and not have it all blurry and pixelized. I definitely recommend it.

I had to slosh through the yard to pick up sticks so douchbag magee that my aunt hired could come and mow. Seriously, what moron mows after tons of heavy rains in a yard with standing water? I swear if the grass was a foot underwater, he'd still try to mow it. Then accuse me of not picking the sticks and asking him to keep it down. That f'ing pisses me off.

Brett wants everyone to know that he won the Indy 500 on Batracer. He's silly.

Well I'm going to continue messing around on the next, drinking Black Cherry wine. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

2 comments:

  1. The horse that I picked came in second. Yay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse that I picked for the Derby came in second. Yay! =^_^=

    ReplyDelete