Sunday, May 10, 2009

What to do on a sunny day.

Well there are tons of things to do, but mostly I'll just go to the store. There is laundry to be done and dishes to be washed. Seriously they need to be washed as in no drinking glassed are left. Down to a spoon and fork sort of thing. It's amazing how bad things can get when you are sick. The dishes will most likely wait until after work tomorrow, if I still have a job. I left them hanging when the Company Pres was in town. I feel so bad about it. But I was sick. It's not like I was staying home on purpose. It won't matter if the pres thinks I should go. It would be horrible if I lost my job. Our dreams of getting a house would be dumped down the drain. I'm trying not to worry about it though. Because worrying about it will solve nothing and just make me sick again.

I had cereal for lunch. Glamorous I know. But my options are limited, so cereal it is. That's why I need to go to the store. I might go down to Marsh today. I don't need beef, so it should be ok. I just want to avoid the Target crowd and if I go to Target I might want to buy a summer dress and I really shouldn't right now.

I love my kittles they have been with me the whole time I was sick, trying to make me feel better with there fuzzy warmness. Though at times Shank tried to cut the blood flow to my legs with his weight.

Brett texted me with happy mothers day, this morning. It made me happy. Though eventually I would like to be a mother to a human, instead of just animals. But with expenses and everything, I'm not sure that will be able to happen.

Brett is off at his parent's house, watching their dogs. I miss him and my paranoia is running rampant yet again. I don't think I will be mentally right till he gets home. That and I'm jealous he got steak for dinner last night. I've never done well by myself also. My paranoia gets the best of me and I start to worry about someone breaking in or something. Which results in me walking around the house checking the doors and windows umpteen million times, with a baseball bat in my hand. Yeah, I admit it, I have issues. What else do you expect from a person that rarely has been alone in her life.

But still Brett will be home tonight and I will follow him around like a puppy for an hour till he gets annoyed and tells me to back off. I can't help it. I miss him so much when he's gone. I just want to squeeze him forever after he gets home. He doesn't like that much though and looks at me like I'm crazy.

Well I need to get to the store and back. I also need to run a load or two through the washer. I should have got going earlier. I could have put some clothes out on the line to dry. Ah well, I keep talking about it and never doing it.

Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment