Sunday, May 3, 2009

The hulu zombie.

Yeah, I've discovered hulu and the commercials are right. You do get addicted to it. I spread the addiction to Brett too.

Brett went to Best Buy yesterday and overdid the walking around thing and wasn't up to going to his parent's house. My poor Brett Brett, he's not use to walking with a cane yet.

I managed to do one load of laundry today. Hopefully I will be able to do another one tomorrow. I hate living on a crappy septic system. All winter it was fine, but I didn't know the yard gets so water logged in the spring. Standing water means the septic can't drain well and water can back up. A major drawback of spring. Almost makes me want to wash dishes in big basins outside so I'm not sending water into the septic. Same with washing clothes. Arg!

Well one day of work before we go to Brett's appointment. I hope he does ok at work. I don't want him in a lot of pain at the end of the day.

Tsubaki is all charged up, but I'm not going to take her in the bedroom tonight. I need to get to sleep here soon, and I will be too temped to stay up all night surfing the net, and I already spent all day on it. Time to let her rest. Night! Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment