Thursday, April 30, 2009

But I can't stop the rain.

Brett's MRI was a bust. They didn't find anything. Now he has a appointment with an orthopedist Tuesday. If that doesn't work, it's off to a sports medicine doctor. I don't know where else from there. Where's House, when you need him? Of course he would run a bunch of expensive tests, but he might find out quicker than all these doctors.

Brett's already getting tired of seeing doctors. Can't say that I blame him, but we have to find out what's wrong with him. I'm afraid of him calling it quits because of money. He said he would rather limp around in pain for the rest of his life, instead of draining our money to were we couldn't get a house. That kind of shocked me. I didn't know he felt that way. Then I wondered if it was because of me. I started re-evaluating my priorities. Was a farm more important than stopping him from being pain. If it took all my savings I would give it to make him better. We would work something out from there. He is more important to me than a farm or a house.

This whole thing is really starting to wear on him, along with all the other crap that's been happening. I feel sorry for him. I wish there was something I could do to make it all better, but I can't. I feel bad having him walking around looking at houses tonight, but it seems that he's going to still be in pain for awhile so putting it off isn't going to help. I just hope we have a good night, then we can go home and he can get off his leg by laying in the Steiner Recliner and surf the net on Lappy Gilmore, his new laptop. He's having to walk with a cane now. It's like I've got my own fuzzy House hobbling around.

That's all for now. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment