Friday, April 24, 2009

Grumbly in the tumbly.

So I've went from eating till I was stuffed and snacking when I was a little hungry, to eating small, proper portions and maybe eating a apple between meals. Lets just say my stomach is a little upset with me. It doesn't think yogurt is enough for breakfast and green tea isn't a good subsitute for coffee and coke. So 3 hours before lunch it starts talking to me and I wish lunch time would hurry up and arrive. Then when it does I wolf down my plain chicken patty sandwich and 15 pringles. My stomach is still asking where the rest of the food is. Yep it's going to take awhile for my stomach to adjust. I'm most likly going to have to go out and get a salad after we get to J's tonight. I don't think I can last until after their JITBR recording.

I'm loving my new iPod. Brett is jelous of it. I forgot I loaded Caramell Dansen on it, so when it came up on the rotation I started laughing, and wanted to get up and dance to it. I would get a lot of weird looks if I did that at work. But I have Sakura hooked up to a pair of computer speakers so I can move around while I work. Also it's more distracting having music directly in one ear while you are trying to talk to someone.

So we are going to get Brett a Laptop of his own, so I don't have to share mine anymore. I know, I should be better at sharing, but it still gets a bit annoying. So we are going to use tax return money to get him his own laptop and he can surf the net in the Stiner Recliner. I think that will make him a very happy Brett Brett. I'm going to get a new battery for my laptop, so it can actually be disconected from the power plug. The old battery is toast, so my portible computer is pretty staionary. I'm not surprised I've had the thing since 2002.

Staying up till midnight messing with iTunes, is starting to catch up with me. A nice nap sounds really good. I wonder if anyone would notice if I crawled under my desk and went to sleep. I would have to take the phone there with me, but I could deal with that. Need to find things to keep me awake, that doesn't involve poking myself in the rear with a strait pen every 5 minutes. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment