Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A new start to blogging!

Hello all! Welcome to my new blog! I am shedding my past and moving on to the future. In this blog I intend to share my art and events in my life. I will say what I want in my blog and it is your choice to read it. Meaning if you are offended by what I say or don't agree with what I say on my blog, simply walk away and never visit my blog again. I will not tolerate flaming on my blog. And like my friend Tokyo Cowgirl, if you do choose to try to flame my blog, your name, offending comment or e-mail, and your e-mail address will be posted on my blog to show the world how much of a dickhead you are.

Ok now that, that's out of the way I hope you enjoy reading my blog, as I enjoy writing it. This isn't my first blog, the one I'm stepping away from is on Livejournal. You can read my old blog posts there.

Until next post! Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment