Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Real Folk Blues

Search for that song online. It's Cowboy Bebop's ending theme. You don't have to speak the language to get the feel of the song.

Yep that's how a feel right now. Becks is still not making good, we ended up getting stuck between them and the dealership. Stressed beyond belief, I called the Wookie. He fixes cars, more as a hobby than anything, but I trust him to know more about cars than I do. After a short explanation of what our current problem is. A fuel filter. After a question and answer session, he told us to trust the dealership. They are less likely to screw us over and know the most about the car. So we are back where we started. I doubt we will get any money back from Becks, but I'm tired of being jerked around and our savings drained due to sheer greed and stupidity.

Now comes ass rape number 2. Our insurance went up $30, along with a doubling of the copay amount. How much farther do they want me to bend over? *sigh* I did add Aflac's Cancer coverage. To keep us from another possible screwing, because if we don't have it, one of us would probably get it just out of the world's mere spite of us.

I know I sound bitter, but I'm tried of getting pushed down in the mud and kicked while I'm down. It's stressing Brett out too. We just got him to where he was feeling better and now he's stressing about all of this. He feels bad and keeps apologizing that I have to give up money for his car. He still thinks our savings is my savings. Yes it's in my account, but it's there for emergencies. I just would like for it not to be gone by the time we get a house.

Speaking of houses. We really can't skirt the edge on mortgage payments now that our pay has been fleeced by insurance. So our slim options are even slimmer.

He head honcho is going to be in town Tuesday and she wants me to work on my energy. Even my boss isn't clear on what that means. I sure hope she doesn't fire me because she doesn't like me. That will probably be the the straw that breaks the camel's back. Looks like I'm going to have to turn myself into a totally different person for the day. I hope I can make it through.

Well I'm going to get to cleaning up. She doesn't like the front area messy. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment