Thursday, April 16, 2009

Susie F'ing Homemaker.

She, I am not. It's really disappointing. I have a good cleaning ability and when I clean I go all out. But I can't seem to keep my house clean and I'm embarrassed by it. A woman who can clean my sister's house top to bottom, do her laundry and dishes. Take care of the cat pans and bird cages, can't manage to keep her house looking decent. What's wrong with me? I don't even feel like cooking anymore.

I'm getting so tired of not being able to find a good house for us. I'm starting to get a little desperate. I really have no clue what to do. It's like I have a wall in front of my face and I can't see what I'm supposed to be looking at.

I'm just not in a good place today, and I'm not sure anything will bring me out of it. I don't even if or what to make for supper. At this point I just don't care. I might just lay on the couch till Brett tells me to go to another room so he can sleep.

Sorry for the mopey post. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment