Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wine, pipe, and a good script.

Well yesterday was the same as any other day. Brett and I got home tired and all blah. After giving my dad a call warning that a storm was coming up from the east, I plopped on the couch and watched some recorded NCIS. Brett took a shower and called JM back. And for once I tried not to listen in on a phone conversation. Don't get me wrong, I trust my man, I'm just naturally that curious. So I didn't know when he started talking to me. Rule #1 of talking to me while I watch TV, say my name first. I'm too tuned into the TV to realize someone is talking to me. For 23 years my dad had trouble remembering that rule. Poor man, many things didn't get done because of that. So after Brett realized I wasn't hearing what he was saying, he got my attention and told me that we may be going to dinner with JM and SJM Thursday. Woot! Haven't seen them in a while. I'm excited. So after that little bit of fun, I went back to watching my show and keeping a eye on the lights which would dim from time to time. They were working on the lines, so I was afraid we would lose power.

As fun as that all was, I finished up the day with Chicken Pennie, a glass of wine, and a pipe of chocolate flavored tobacco. While I read Brett's script for the comic we are making. Yes I smoke a pipe, and I also smoke cigars. But we will only smoke pipes indoors, because they have a pleasant scent as opposed to cigars and cigarettes. But anyway, it was a nice evening, but I wish the wine buzz lasted through the night instead of me waking up at midnight and not being able to get back to sleep until 3 in the morning. *sigh* The cats didn't help much. Rory knew I was tired and not to be messed with this morning, so she stayed back and watch Shank try to wake me up. If cats could laugh, I'm sure she would, because Shank was dangerously close to getting thrown across the room. I just didn't want to get up this morning, and he was annoying the hell out of me. Needless to say, we were late for work, but we eventually got there.

Well we are going to go look at another house tonight. This one looks like it might work. It's only 9 years old so it shouldn't have any big problems. Our mortgage agent already sent us a good will statement to let us know how much it would be a month, if we gave full price for the place. I'm not really getting my hopes up, because we have been disappointed too many times so far. Mom seems excited though. We'll see if the place impresses us. I really hate house hunting. Its full of lies and half truths.

When we get home I'm to work on character drawings for the comic, so far I've only did a rough sketch of one character. I need to get to it.

Brett is making me take my meds like I'm supposed to. I hate to though. They give me the medicated shakes.

Well I think that is all for now. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment