Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ticking the time away.

I have found that time seems to move slower when you can't snack on things. I do have a snack though, a apple. I just don't feel like diving into it right now. Work seems to be dull and slow with Brett not here too. Poor guy is still sick. But I truck on.

Once again the Internet seems silent. All the people I follow aren't saying much and rarely saying anything. I've been trying to get a hold of Tokyo Cowgirl, but she's most likely too busy right now to get back with me. So I continue to search for life out on the net and annoy you all with my excessive blog posting.

Congrats to LF on her engagement! At least that's what I think that picture of a engagement ring meant. I didn't hear any more from her. *sigh* I use to talk to my friends all the time, now they hardly have time for me. They say when you get married you have no time for your friends, well my friends have no time for me. I only have a few that are married too. Brett and I are to go out to dinner with SM&JM tomorrow. Let's hope Brett feels up to it. I haven't see SM for a while. She's so busy with work and school. That girl just keeps going back for more degrees, but as she says, she loves money, so you have to work that hard to get lots of money.

LL texts me from time to time, mostly just asking me how I'm doing. It's good that she cares enough to check in on me. KM seen my blog, so she's still alive out there. LOL! That is one girl that you never know where she's going to be. She goes where the wind takes her.

I tend to talk to Nea more than most, mainly because she and J come over for JITBR recordings. But it's good to have someone to hang out with.

I've been trying to find out what a real day in the life of a foreigner in Japan is like. And also what a day is like in the life of a native in Japan. I get slight views from the blogs I read and sadly enough anime. But it does nothing to walk me through it. The video day in the life of videos by lonely single men do noting for insight. One guy was eating cereal right out of the box, that only portrays a bachelors life. Not what I'm looking for. *sigh* I will continue to search.

I'm getting a Ipod. Yes, I've caved to being one of those people that has to have a certain tech device. I don't need every tech device, I'm just tried of switching out cds, and I don't want to buy a whole cd for just a few songs, plus I can get J-pop on the Istore. I was going to get a red one, but you can only get it from Apple, so I went with the pink Nano. It was cheaper, so I could afford to get a few cheap accessories, by what the reviews say, could either work perfectly or break on the first use. But like I said they were cheap. If they break I can always fork out the money for the official versions from Apple. I'm supposed to get it tomorrow if all goes well. Then I can load it up with music and not have to worry about switching cds again, unless I'm in my car of course. Not high tech enough to have the ipod hooked up to the car yet. Too much trouble.

Well that's all that I have for now. I need a refill on my tea and to get some more things done. Later! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment