Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sometimes the breeze isn't enough.


Well I finally got all the accessories for my iPod in the mail. I checked them for all the problems that people seem to be having with them, and they look ok. I ordered a new battery for my lappy so I can take it around the house. I'm also getting Brett a laptop of his own. I'm jealous that he will get this neat new laptop, but there is no reason for me to get a new one. Mine works just fine.


I have 1 follower! Yay! It's my friend Tokyo Cowgirl. It's good to know someone reads my blog from time to time.


Today was nice. We opened up the windows and the cats ran from window to window smelling the breeze. They eventually wore themselves out. The picture is of Rory asleep at the window. I enjoyed the windows being open, but the breeze died down and wasn't strong enough to cool the house so we relented and turned on the air.
The people that my aunt hired to mow the lawn showed up unannounced. He lost my number, so I gave it to him again. They scared our resident bunny that lives under the deck. I like the bunny. I get a kick out of seeing him just sit out in the yard like a little statue. He actually calmed down and ate while we watched him today. I keep wanting to get pictures of him, but he's just out of range for a good picture all the time.
I'd say the kittehs are about ready for bed, and they are going to wake me to feed them at 6 so I better scoot off to bed. Laters! Savvy?
-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment