Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hurricane in a wine glass.

Well I just plunked some mega money getting Shiner and Shank's teeth cleaned. Now Shank is walking around the house like a drugged up hobo and it's freaking Rory out. Owning animals is never cheap, but it is amusing.

No work today because of the vet appointments so that is yay. I can only imagine the mess that we are going to run into when we return to work tomorrow. Well there is only 2 days left in the week so that's good I guess and the guys are going to be doing a Jerks in the Back Row recording Friday so that will be fun.

Life is a little nicer since Brett can start drinking again. He's no longer walking around grumpy when people are drinking. And he is drinking very responsibly. So I rewarded him with 2 mondo bottles of wine. I got Captain Morgan 100Proof (which is very, very good) and a jug of Bacardi Hurricane. That's good too, and because I'm a lazy bitch right now, We have no clean normal glasses so I broke out a wine glass to drink it in. I know that's just weird, but it took me nearly an hour to scrub burnt on Begal Bite off the pizza pans so I could cook pizza for dinner last night. I just didn't feel like finishing the rest of the dishes.

The house search goes on. I'm so frustrated. I really don't know what to do. I know it will be really hard to convince Brett to go out and see anymore houses, and with every disappointment, my drive for it is diminishing. I wonder if we are ever going to find a place, and be stuck in limbo forever. My mom is as cold as ice. Her suggestion is to sell Katelin. Like that is even an option. It's so easy for her. If I told her that she would be just fine if she just got rid of the dogs, she would be furious at me. But that's just how she works.

I'm really not looking forward to going to work tomorrow, but that's just my defeat talking. I might go to bed early tonight. It might make going to work easier tomorrow. But for now, I'm going to find out what to do with a drugged up kitteh. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment