Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The rain does have an end.

I figured I would let everyone know that my life isn't all shit. Other than having my Brett Brett and fuzzy children. There are good things that happen every once and a while. Brett got his new laptop so he is happy about that. I was able to set up wireless on mine so I can move around the house with it, but for some reason my reception goes down some in my bedroom. I currently have my laptop on my stomach while I'm in bed. Hey it works for me.

Brett's car is running better than when he bought it, so he is very pleased. I have a feeling a oil change is due soon for me. I'm afraid of what they will find when I take it in. But for now that is all behind us.

We go to look at some houses tomorrow, hopefully that will go well. I would like for things to continue to look up. Maybe we had enough lows that we have earned some much needed highs.

Well I need to get to sleep. I can't sit up all night typing and watching anime, as much as I want to. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment