Thursday, April 23, 2009

A shoelace eating shoe.

Seriously I have one. My mom got me a pair of big clunky black dress shoes when I was in middle school, and I noticed from the start something was wrong. My laces were being warn through on the right shoe. Like it had been slowly chewed through. It continues to this day to chew through laces and I keep replacing them. Why? Because I'm cheap and they are decent shoes, and laces are cheap. It's just a bad grommet that's wearing through them, I'll be fine. They have yet to eat my feet.

Going to a china buffet with SM&JM tonight. Excited about that. The Chinese, not so much. Not really in the mood for it, but I'm sure I can find something I like there. It will be nice to catch up with them none the less.

Wearing my new work pants, haven't hemmed them yet, that's why I'm wearing the clunky shoes. It's nice to wear pants that are a little loose on me. Maybe I've lost weight, or just forgotten how it feels to wear pants that fit. Don't know.

Well I'm done for now, I have to get things cleaned up to leave and then stare at the time on my computer until it reaches those magic numbers. Laters! Savvy?

-Aislin

No comments:

Post a Comment